Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #182

wrgamble

Reactions
City
West Linn
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3
Wife came home with a 2016 S3 ... "Surprise, what do you think?" Little did she know what she has. Very impressed...anxious to learn the car... advice? IMG_20191121_150907486~2.jpg

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Wife came home with a 2016 S3 ... "Surprise, what do you think?" Little did she know what she has. Very impressed...anxious to learn the car... advice?
Awesome that's a fun surprise. Now you'll have to make a schedule because you'll both want to drive it all the time :)
I would just make sure that the Haldex service has been done since it has been 3 years and possibly the transmission fluid change depending on the mileage. I'll be doing my transmission fluid and filter in another 15k at 35k miles.

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #185
Awesome color :), congrats!

DaytonaS3

Reactions
City
Syracuse
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 S3, 2002 M3, 2013 Jetta 2.5
Hey Guys, I'm Dennis, just purchased my first Audi. It's a 2019 S3 Prestige in Daytona Grey. Drove to CT to pick it up Thursday from Central NY. Luckily I made it back before the snow hit. Unfortunately it's sitting in the driveway until the snow tires arrive. Looking forward to all your insight and tips on this amazing car. B207FD97-7043-4B11-80DF-36F88CA0E8B8_1_105_c.jpeg

Sh3lly

Reactions
City
Caledon
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Hello all,

Parv Johal from just outside Toronto, Canada here!

I currently drive a 2015 Audi S3.. drove by a dealer, saw it and fell in love after the first drive. Look forward to sharing pictures soon and getting to know you lot better!

Cheers!

MWiS3man

Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Audi S3
Hello friends!

I just got my 2018 S3 in Vegas Yellow a little over a week ago. Absolutely loving it so far!

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Hello friends!

I just got my 2018 S3 in Vegas Yellow a little over a week ago. Absolutely loving it so far!
Welcome! Fun color, though as someone who also has a fun color sometimes while I'm getting pulled over I think. Why didn't I just go with a silver one? haha.

MWiS3man

Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Audi S3
Welcome! Fun color, though as someone who also has a fun color sometimes while I'm getting pulled over I think. Why didn't I just go with a silver one? haha.
I feel it lol yellow is my favorite color, so I figured why not? I drove a red Jetta GLI before this, so I figured how much worse than red could yellow be?

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Hello friends!

Welcome! Love that color

JAZ8140

Reactions
City
Scunthorpe
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
s3 8v
Hi fellow s3 owner I'm jaz im from the UK, I'm fairly new to the s3 scene, here is my 2016 daytona s3

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Hi fellow s3 owner I'm jaz im from the UK, I'm fairly new to the s3 scene, here is my 2016 daytona s3

Welcome, Probably a manual as well I'm jealous that it's not an option in the US.

JAZ8140

Reactions
City
Scunthorpe
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
s3 8v
Welcome, Probably a manual as well I'm jealous that it's not an option in the US.
No mate it's dsg I quite like the farts and the fact it handles more power

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
So jealous of the hatch

slime

Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3 Sedan
Hi all, bought a 2016 S3 in Mythos black in August, skipped my flight to catch delivery, and drove it to Miami from NY that night and have been in love since. Looking forward to being part of the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Looking great! Welcome to the group.

Hi all, bought a 2016 S3 in Mythos black in August, skipped my flight to catch delivery, and drove it to Miami from NY that night and have been in love since. Looking forward to being part of the community!

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3

Beautiful car congrats. I can't wait until spring. I don't drive mine when there's salt on the road.