Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Got my tint done last week-end

steelgirl

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
It looks sharp now that its had time to "cure". But I had just done a mini detail before I went to dealer for the tint and they brought "Jack" (Yes, I named her Jack) and they brought her back to me sort of washed. They didn't dry it very well, and they didn't wipe water off well. I was really mad. Water dripping in areas... I didn't make a big deal about it, just showed the yucko smudges to service mgr. They cleaned it up a bit. I had no idea they would take it upon themselves to wash my car. I really wish they hadn't ! I basically had to re-detail it when I got home. Next time I go there for anything, I'll be sure to tell them do NOT wash my car. Nobody does detailing like I do !

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Yeah courtesy washes are standard for most Audi dealers. Next time have your service advisor add a note for them not to wash your car.

What kind of tint brand did you get and how dark?

OP
S

steelgirl

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #3
They didn't tell me the brand, but I did ask for as dark as possible, very dark ! And it is very dark, but still legal. I'll get photo posted this week end.